Real Estate Investing Made Easy: Flipping Houses & Foreclosure Investing for Beginners
Real estate investing can be one of the most rewarding (financially and intellectually) activities one can do. In this brand new how-to book, we will show you the easiest way to get started with real estate investing – finding properties for investors and collecting a finder’s fee. Anyone looking at real estate investment, foreclosure investing or flipping houses will enjoy this book.
This book will show you how to flip houses and invest in foreclosure without using your cash or credit, or even fixing up houses. You don’t need a dime to start doing this – just some time to read this book, and a little elbow grease finding properties and investors. We’ll show you how to do all of these things, step by step, in this handy guide.
Here’s What You’ll Get With This Book:
Introduction to Finders Fees
• What are “Foreclosure Finder’s Fees” and how much can you make?
• Finder’s Fees Checks That I Made in a Six-Week Time Frame
• What About Being a Real Estate Agent?
• Why Are Bird-Doggers Necessary?
How to Bird-Dog Properties
• How to Bird-Dog (or Find Deeply Discounted Properties)
• Helping Investors Find Properties
Finding and Building your List of Buyers
• Beginning Networking
• Networking Tools
Finding Properties & Deals
• Getting Started Finding Deals
• What Kinds of Deals Should I Be Looking For?
• Distressed Properties
• Distressed Sellers
• What Types of Neighborhoods?
• Which Houses Should I Target?
• How to Find Deals
Evaluating Deals and Calculating Returns
• Evaluating Deals
• What You Are Evaluating
• What Data You Need
• Rental Rates
• Returns for Investors
• Types of Returns
• Fix-and-Flip Net Profit
• Fix-and-Flip Cash-on-cash Return
• Rental Cash Flow
• Rental Cash-on-Cash
• What is After Repaired Value?
• How to Determine ARV
• Preparing a Rehab Budget
• How Do I Know If I’m Finding A Good Deal for My Investors?
Pulling It All Together and Moving Forward
• How Much Should I Charge?
• Other Tips for Finder’s Fee Success
• What To Do NOW
• Finder’s Fee/Bird-dog Agreement
• Real Estate Investing Glossary
About the Author:
Chaz Shively has been investing in real estate since he was a teenager and run 4 successful companies in his life. Since 2008 he has been doing real estate investment, foreclosure investing, and flipping houses full time. Since then he has flipped, rented, or wholesaled over ,000,000 in real estate and counting. He still attends foreclosure auctions and bank sales on a daily basis. His other passion is teaching others to be successful.
Find More Real Estate Products