Real Estate Exam Prep (PSI): The Authoritative Guide to Preparing for the PSI General Exam (On-the-Test: Real Estate Series) Reviews
Real Estate Exam Prep (PSI): The Authoritative Guide to Preparing for the PSI General Exam (On-the-Test: Real Estate Series)
- Only book currently available for new (2009) PSI exam outline.
- Sample exam matches PSI’s detailed exam specifications.
- Exam diagnostic chart to show strengths/weaknesses and guide further review.
- Written by a test development specialist and former ETS and ASI testing company “insider.”
- For use in CO, CT, HI, IA, LA, MD, MI, MN, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, TX, VT, and VA.
This is an outline-ordered comprehensive review of real estate textbook subject matter written in a direct, concise style, It is the only book on the market for PSI written by a test development specialist and former “insider” for a PSI competitor in charge of that company’s real estate test development. So where other authors guess, this one knows! It includes a full-length, 80-question sample test written to match PSI’s exam specifications. The answer key includes a Diagnostic chart of strengths/weaknesses to guide further review. For use in Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, and Virginia.
List Price: $ 33.00
Price: $ 25.69