If You’re Not Having Fun Selling Real Estate, You’re Not Doing it Right
The secret of joy in work is one word – excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.
Pearl S. Buck
The more fun you have selling real estate, the more real estate you will sell.
Jennifer Allan, GRI
What is fun exactly? And how do you have some more of it?
Having more fun at work isn’t about long lunches, casual Fridays or bring-your-dog-to-work day. It’s about being really, really good at what you do. And knowing it. It’s about being proud of how you promote yourself and your business. It’s about making a comfortable (or even exceptional) income without changing who you are or becoming someone you don’t recognize. It’s about getting up every morning, eager to get to work, because you know you’re the best thing that could ever happen to your clients.
Now that’s fun.
In this sequel to Sell with Soul, Jennifer Allan shows you how to:
* Generate business and referrals from friends without making a nuisance of yourself;
* Win at the Numbers Game without spending a fortune or filling up land-fills;
* Become the agent who SELLS houses, not just lists them;
* Fill your pipeline by productively wasting your time;
* Painlessly and confidently negotiate commissions;
* List more houses by tossing out the listing presentation;
* Trust your gut when choosing a prospecting strategy;
…and of course… have more fun, make more money and enjoy the heck out of your real estate career!
List Price: $ 19.95
Price: $ 17.20
More Real Estate Products